Used 1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 200SX model:

Had this car for 18 years
By Angela Hey

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE-R 2dr Coupe

I bought a 2nd hand 200SX SE-R with 15000 miles on the clock and drove it for 18 years - one of the most affordable and satisfying cars. It has been extremely reliable and low cost to maintain. They call it a poor man's BMW - it handles the road very well. It heats up and cools down very quickly with good extremes of temperature.

Sadly I couldn't get a new Nissan Sentra with a sunshine (moon) roof as they don't offer a manual shift version. So I bought a Mazda 3 when I sold this car for $10 - but the buyer gave me $20!

First Car
By ccallaghan

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in August 2012 with 96,000km's, and I had it until September 2014 at 123,000km's when it was stolen and totalled. This is one of the best first cars ever. Not enough power to kill anyone but I was able to get my first speeding ticket in this beauty. She handles with ease, transports my friends no problems at all, and can transport all my camping gear. I wish she never got stolen but time to move on sadly enough.

Love the gas mileage, the power, the comfort, pretty much everything. Power everything worked great.

I wish I bought a car with a manual transmission. The auto is nice and all for traffic but it ain't fun. Also my AC wasn't working in my second year of ownership but oh well it's a 19 year old vehicle. Keyless entry would be nice to have.

Long Life to Come
By Thunder

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought my Nissan 200sx in March and it is the best. I have had no major problems with it at all. I need a new muffler thanks to my driveway and a bottle of refrigerant for the A/C. I absolutely love this car. It was my first car and i plan to run her til it dies on me completely. Currently, the odometer is displaying 255,000!!! Change the oil and you'll be fine.

Car look, Cheap parts if it needs work, sleek, mileage.

A/C isn't cold but its fixable, interior a bit uncomfortable, needs faster engine.

Best used Car ever
By Alex

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE-R 2dr Coupe

Mine is stick and punches when I use the gas pedal, fun to drive excellent car for work, handling is very good and easy to maneuver. If you want more power look for the se-r model big power for a little car. Very fun to drive .

stick shift Powerful on the se-r Model lots of fun

cupholders wrong position

First Nissan Good Car
By Mike

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I think this car is great to have, I bought like a week ago for 1300, w/ 111000 miles on it. It runs great, good on gas, and reliable. I gotta go against everyone on this though I love where the cupholders beats the civics, after all I have had Hondas. I like the performance for a 1.6 and the interior such as the seats very comfortable. I have back problems and the seats are better than integra seats. I am mad though because I keep getting check engine due to (EGR) Electronic Gas Recirculation reading on ecu.

The Spoiler, the front end looks really nice if I can get the amber corners. Handling and speed. Comfortable bucket Seats and CUP HOLDERS!

EGR Sensor. Squeaky n Noisy sunroof. Driver window retractor.