Used 1995 Nissan 200SX SE Coupe Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 200SX model:

First Car
By ccallaghan

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in August 2012 with 96,000km's, and I had it until September 2014 at 123,000km's when it was stolen and totalled. This is one of the best first cars ever. Not enough power to kill anyone but I was able to get my first speeding ticket in this beauty. She handles with ease, transports my friends no problems at all, and can transport all my camping gear. I wish she never got stolen but time to move on sadly enough.

Love the gas mileage, the power, the comfort, pretty much everything. Power everything worked great.

I wish I bought a car with a manual transmission. The auto is nice and all for traffic but it ain't fun. Also my AC wasn't working in my second year of ownership but oh well it's a 19 year old vehicle. Keyless entry would be nice to have.

Long Life to Come
By Thunder

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought my Nissan 200sx in March and it is the best. I have had no major problems with it at all. I need a new muffler thanks to my driveway and a bottle of refrigerant for the A/C. I absolutely love this car. It was my first car and i plan to run her til it dies on me completely. Currently, the odometer is displaying 255,000!!! Change the oil and you'll be fine.

Car look, Cheap parts if it needs work, sleek, mileage.

A/C isn't cold but its fixable, interior a bit uncomfortable, needs faster engine.

First Nissan Good Car
By Mike

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I think this car is great to have, I bought like a week ago for 1300, w/ 111000 miles on it. It runs great, good on gas, and reliable. I gotta go against everyone on this though I love where the cupholders beats the civics, after all I have had Hondas. I like the performance for a 1.6 and the interior such as the seats very comfortable. I have back problems and the seats are better than integra seats. I am mad though because I keep getting check engine due to (EGR) Electronic Gas Recirculation reading on ecu.

The Spoiler, the front end looks really nice if I can get the amber corners. Handling and speed. Comfortable bucket Seats and CUP HOLDERS!

EGR Sensor. Squeaky n Noisy sunroof. Driver window retractor.

Stranded
By Jennifer Wolberg

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I've had my Nissan for 12 years and it's a great car except for the fact that I have had it in the dealership twice because of some type of short in the system that causes it to shut off driving down the road usually at below freezing temps. I've replaced the alternator and I have to replace the battery every year and the dealership still cannot figure out what the problem is. I would buy another Nissan if someone could figure why I keep having this problem. Very dependable in summer time!

Great gas mileage car--34 city, 40 hwy.

Less mechanical problems.

Loved My Nissan
By Michael

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I purchased this 200SX new from dealership in CA. Moved home to NC and drove all the way. In 8 years I put 200K on this car. Other than normal maintenance, the alternator was the only thing I ever replaced. I gave this car to my sister 2 years ago and she's still driving. I'm convinced if it has lasted her 2 years, I could have driven it 10 more. She only knows how to pump gas and drive. I regret the day I parted with this car. I'm searching for another today. I am a Nissan fan, with 3 others in my drive.