Used 1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 200SX model:

First Car
By ccallaghan

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought this car in August 2012 with 96,000km's, and I had it until September 2014 at 123,000km's when it was stolen and totalled. This is one of the best first cars ever. Not enough power to kill anyone but I was able to get my first speeding ticket in this beauty. She handles with ease, transports my friends no problems at all, and can transport all my camping gear. I wish she never got stolen but time to move on sadly enough.

Favorite Features

Love the gas mileage, the power, the comfort, pretty much everything. Power everything worked great.

Suggested Improvements

I wish I bought a car with a manual transmission. The auto is nice and all for traffic but it ain't fun. Also my AC wasn't working in my second year of ownership but oh well it's a 19 year old vehicle. Keyless entry would be nice to have.

Long Life to Come
By Thunder

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I bought my Nissan 200sx in March and it is the best. I have had no major problems with it at all. I need a new muffler thanks to my driveway and a bottle of refrigerant for the A/C. I absolutely love this car. It was my first car and i plan to run her til it dies on me completely. Currently, the odometer is displaying 255,000!!! Change the oil and you'll be fine.

Favorite Features

Car look, Cheap parts if it needs work, sleek, mileage.

Suggested Improvements

A/C isn't cold but its fixable, interior a bit uncomfortable, needs faster engine.

Best used Car ever
By Alex

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE-R 2dr Coupe

Mine is stick and punches when I use the gas pedal, fun to drive excellent car for work, handling is very good and easy to maneuver. If you want more power look for the se-r model big power for a little car. Very fun to drive .

Favorite Features

stick shift Powerful on the se-r Model lots of fun

Suggested Improvements

cupholders wrong position

First Nissan Good Car
By Mike

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE 2dr Coupe

I think this car is great to have, I bought like a week ago for 1300, w/ 111000 miles on it. It runs great, good on gas, and reliable. I gotta go against everyone on this though I love where the cupholders beats the civics, after all I have had Hondas. I like the performance for a 1.6 and the interior such as the seats very comfortable. I have back problems and the seats are better than integra seats. I am mad though because I keep getting check engine due to (EGR) Electronic Gas Recirculation reading on ecu.

Favorite Features

The Spoiler, the front end looks really nice if I can get the amber corners. Handling and speed. Comfortable bucket Seats and CUP HOLDERS!

Suggested Improvements

EGR Sensor. Squeaky n Noisy sunroof. Driver window retractor.

Reliable Longterm Performer!
By sy

1995 Nissan 200SX Coupe SE-R 2dr Coupe

Outstanding daily driver requiring little more than regular maintenance.

Favorite Features

SR20DE engine is fun and economical and comfortable quality interior.