1995 Nissan 200SX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200SX model:
Best used Car ever
By Alex on 07/04/09 12:36 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2dr Coupe

Mine is stick and punches when I use the gas pedal, fun to drive excellent car for work, handling is very good and easy to maneuver. If you want more power look for the se-r model big power for a little car. Very fun to drive .

Reliable Longterm Performer!
By sy on 04/10/07 18:24 PM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2dr Coupe

Outstanding daily driver requiring little more than regular maintenance.

My great first car
By Nissan fan2 on 07/08/06 11:24 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2dr Coupe

This was my first car ever and I was nervous. Never thought I would be buying a "sporty" car. This is the greatest car though. No major repairs, fuel efficient, enough space for a Xmas tree. I hope it will last another 10 years. I am thinking about finding some used just in case I need the parts. Nissan indeed should bring this car back. Why not? I never want anything else!

i gotta stick up for my car
By Kindo on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2dr Coupe

when i test drove my se-r for the first time i knew it had potential. i would never had bought this car if it wasnt a manual, since the automatic fails to bring out the performace of the midsized fourbanger which from the cabin sounds like an american 5.0L V8. thanks to the rear suspension this car has great emergency handling, even at speeds over 40mph! ive gotten about 30 mpg since i put in the cold air intake, but that drops to like 22mpg if i race it a lot. no way will i ever sell this car! if you want a small, swift, fun to drive-and-swerve car, go for a manual 200sx se-r.

Very Good Car
By Nissan Fan on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2dr Coupe

This is a very reliable and durable car. I bought mine in March 1995 and now the car has 119K on it. No major problems. Only major maintenance is that I've replaced the exhaust system (except cat. conv.), timing belt and got it tuned up around 100,000. I don't really have any negatives to say about this car. I hope to get another 100K out of it. For a low end car, it is a lot of fun to drive.

No better car for the price
By Kyl on 07/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2dr Coupe

I have had one for 3 years and there is no better car i could have bought.

My SE-R
By Michael C on 06/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2dr Coupe

I have only had this car for a few months and it had it faults a first but that was due to the privious owner, who did not replace the distributor with a Nissan one. This caused some electrical problems that left me stranded but that is fixed now, I hope. I always liked these cars and when I found this one for $2900.00 I bought it. It reminds me of an RX-3 I had but better equipted. It is a ball to drive in town and on the road and gets good gas mileage.