Used 2007 Mitsubishi Raider Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mitsubishi Raider - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mitsubishi Raider

View reviews for a specific Raider model:

Rain Rain Go Away
By wishididnotbuy

2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS 4dr Double Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought a 2007 Raider and when it rains...it rains inside the truck on the passenger side floorboard. According to Mitsubishi, I am the only one with this problem! Lucky Me

After 3 Years
By WorldBeFree321

2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS 4dr Double Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Raider truck now for exactly 3 years, I have grown attached to it by now. Last year the lights on the dash went out and the dealer had to replace the entire gadget board. Then about 3 months ago the steering locked, the chip on the key was not longer being recognized by the computer and the steering column had to be removed. It was not the chip on the key it was the computer ion the steering. The worst part is that the Mitsubishi dealer in Fresno, went out of business and closed and the nearest dealer is now about 30 minutes away. I still love my truck, but I probably would get a different truck because of all the trouble that I had with this one.

Favorite Features

It is a fun drive, I love the storage in the front seat. I like all the standard features.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage.

Good truck inexperienced service
By james2468

2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

INQUIRY DETAILS I have a 2007 Raider extended cab trouble free for so far, 81,000 miles. It's like a Dakota but only 3/4 of the cost and a bit more style.The V6 does not have a lot of power for towing but it sure uses a lot less gas than my F150 did. Quiet and stable on the highway, good trade off between load carrying and ride. I would buy another one. The only thing I would change is the factory Goodyear tires wore out fast and had poor traction in the rain and snow. This truck is basically a dodge underneath and the Mitsubishi dealership knows not much about them. When the truck has 17,000 miles they recommended that the transmission would need some work on warranty.

Favorite Features

Nice looking truck, very trouble free.

Suggested Improvements

Dodge built it but will not service it, Mitsubishi will service it but does not always know what they are doing.

Disappointed
By Disappointed

2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS 4dr Double Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I had always been an avid proponent of Nissan but thought this looked like a good deal. And it was for the first 2 years or so. Then it was one mechanical problem after another. First was the cam sensor. Replaced it twice. Then the catalytic converter broke and had to replace it. Then it wouldn't go into reverse and replaced the rear torque converter and other things. Then the front pump seal went. That's when I called it quits. The worst part about it was I loved everything else about the truck. Even with the full warranty coverage I was tried of taking it in for repairs that took a minimum of 3 days and being left carless. So traded it in for a used Toyota 4runner.

Favorite Features

Great ride. Very comfortable. Loved the look.

Suggested Improvements

Better transmission.

2007 Raider 4WD Double Cab (3.7)
By Rik

2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've now had this truck for over two years and have used it both as a truck and for transportation. I've had no problems with it. As a matter of fact it is a well built truck with a great design inside and out. I would like a bit more performance (power and fuel economy) and recently installed the K&N filter. I'm curious if adding a performance cat back system would help.

Favorite Features

Interior room, 4WD, and looks.

Suggested Improvements

Steering wheel controls; bluetooth