2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Raider model:
Great work truck
By qtcountrybo on 03/14/12 20:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my 06 Raider brand new and finally got rid of it with just over 101,000 worry free miles. It was a good truck and very relaible. The only complaint that I ever had was the not so good mpg's which averaged only 15 to 16 no matter how I drove. Maybe a five or six speed auto would have made that better.

Big Bang for your Buck!!!
By Casey on 06/18/07 18:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab Duro Cross V6 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Raider Duro Cross for just over a year and I love everything about it. The Alpine 508w system is awesome. The handling is great. Highway gas mileage is awesome, especially when you combine a K&N air filter with a true dual exhaust system. The power is nice too. This truck is worth every penny and nobody can beat the warranty that it comes with or the price!

Raidin'
By mike on 10/13/06 07:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love this truck. I have never had any vehicle that gets so many second looks and stares. It rides great, drives great, looks great, it's just an all around great truck. No other truck that I looked at could come close in price when equipped with just the basics my Raider came with.

10 Month Review
By Jim Anthony on 10/10/06 14:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab Duro Cross V8 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This a follow-up to my one month review in January. The gas mileage problem is better. I have close to 8,000 miles on it now. The interior still needs work done on it, as the compartment that hold the jack in is poorly designed. The plastic fender coverings are also a major problem. I had the dealer work on them twice and they still come loose or leak glue. I have been waiting for new parts now for over a month and half. The dealer claims that this is a national backup for the parts. Would I still buy this vehicle? Yes.

Trucks Can Be Sweet and Pretty
By millerandassoc on 08/31/06 17:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab Duro Cross V8 4dr Extended Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned this truck for three very enjoyable weeks. It is rattle-free and squeek-free. I don't know how anyone could make a more solid truck. Its ride is quiet and stable. It has a better ride that the Jeep Liberty I traded in. I love the looks. It is a truly good looking vehicle inside and out. I am averaging 17 mpg so far, which iss pretty good for a V8 but it should be a little better. I wish the truck was a little lighter and/or a little smaller. The side step bars are just a way to get your pants leg dirty.

Give me a RAIDER!
By Todd Bonsang on 06/08/06 22:26 PM (PDT)

I just recently purchased my Raider and the very next day I had a cat-back exhaust custom built for it and WOW what a difference. The timid sounding Raider opened WIDE! I also put a k&n filter on it, 33-2175. It costs about $40 for the k&n. Shortly after instaliing the goodies, the performance probably jumped easily 20-25 h.p. So forget about the bigger h.p. Dakota or even the more h.p. V6 Tacoma and Frontier. Because the bottom line is that torque=power and the Raider beats them both stock. And do a mod or two and you'll smoke 'em. I contacted Hypertech about a power programmer also. I can't wait! Another 25-30 horses await. But the bottom line is that you see a Tacoma, Frontier and Dakota on every corner.

Wow, What a Truck
By William O'Bannion on 05/20/06 18:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

The Raider handles well, is easy to drive and I get the best comments on its styling. The dealership I bought it from is always there for me and I never have had a problem with the truck at all.

Nice Truck Among All Small Trucks
By SJ Navy Recruiter on 04/05/06 18:42 PM (PDT)

2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I told myself that I would never buy a truck ever in my life. That was until I saw the Raider. I didn't even know Mitsubishi went back to the pickup business, 'til I saw the truck at the dealer. It's a nice truck and it rides nice. Everything in it is nice. Plus it comes with a good waranty. You won't pay a dime for the scheduled maintenance. I will enjoy driving this truck for a while.

Mitsubishi Raider
By truck boy on 03/13/06 19:46 PM (PST)

I called many dealers and got a killer deal on my Mitsubishi Raider in Rosevile, CA. I had to get it. As far as looks go it is the meanest looking truck out there, but the motor feels a little weak for the V6. It only has 210 HP but I need the better gas mileage. It rides like a car but feels like a truck

Beautiful Truck
By wiseold5 on 02/18/06 14:04 PM (PST)

2006 Mitsubishi Raider Extended Cab LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I recently purchased a Mitsubishi Raider. I must say that it has everything you would need in a truck. Styling, grace of handling, power, a roomy cab, and plenty fo comfort.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.