Used 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander - Consumer Reviews

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander

View reviews for a specific Outlander model:

POOR EXHAUST
By Richard Baker

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought a brand new 2014 Outlander Touring Edition, after less than 2 yrs the entire exhaust rusted out. Called both Company and 2 dealerships to rectify....they said I have to pay for it. It's their fault for cheaply used product, 2015 Models got Teflon coated exhaust so this wouldn't happen but refuse to fix the cheap one they put on my 2014 . Sounds darn fishy to me! This car has always been garage kept & has never seen snow & salted roads! POS Company that does not back their product....BEWARE!!!!!

Modestly Mitsubishi
By Debbie lamm

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I think the car has been very good to drive, comfortable, not as soundproof as I wish, but not bad. I have been happy with it.

I like this car but performance is deceving
By Rachel P.

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

the car literally resists acceleration with a lot of noise. I hate it. When I had my Honda, you didn't hear a thing. It was smooth and was actually putting my passengers to sleep, it was so smooth. This SUV is not smooth. I have the AWD Outlander Sport.

Try it you'lllt like ut
By Mark

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Don't rely on reviews. Tried them all, rav4, cr6, cx7, rogue. Mits outlander by far the best value. Love the ride, comfort, noise level, mpgs. The only area I felt like this car suffered was acceleration. Don't drive in econo mode. It accelerates poorly and does not make that much difference in mpgs . No troubles in 54000 miles. Very comfortable. I have always owned Toyota but took a chance on this. Glad I did.

Highly Satisfied
By mzbabydoll

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Owned the 2014 Outlander SE for 9 months. My main focus when purchasing was gas mileage and seating capacity. Not only did the it meet those requirements, but I got so much more. Initially, I was bothered because I rarely see an Outlander on the road, thinking it must be a bad car, nobody wants it; Have I made a mistake??? No regrets! I now say that it is a well-kept secret, because this car is a real gem!!! I love all the unexpected bells/whistles and sleek body style. I like cars that don't age quickly, like my old Jeep Liberty (had it 10 years and it still looks as good as anything else on the road). The body style has longevity and will look stylish for years to come. Super gas mileage!

- Gas mileage - Seating capacity (tight, but only need it in a pinch - Bluetooth - Body style

- Hard to think of any - Standard luggage rack - Standard 360 cam for parking