Mitsubishi Sucks
By cyndietx on
2011 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I bought a 2011 Mitsubishi outlander SE FWD grey in color in 09/2011. I have had nothing but problems! 1st the sunroof popped out of it sitting in the garage!!Mitsubishi 1st gave me the run around, and after much debate, they paid for it. Then a stress crack in the windshield. I paid for it myself because I got NOWHERE w/ mitsubishi. It runs terrible, I have to be careful getting out on the highway or I will get run over. the dealership says nothing is wrong w/ it! I can smell burning rubber, and so can everyone else! They say nothing is wrong! Now the PAINT is comming off!! Mitsubishi says its MY fault....driving conditions??? The running light FELL out going down the road,and low MPGs!!!
Favorite Features
Good radio, disk changer. It is comfortable to drive.Good size and great storage. It has a 3rd row seat, kind of small but has come in handy. It looks good.Good waranty, but unable to get Mitsubishi to fix ANYTHING!!!!!!!! I do love the keyless entry and start,and the rear tailgait! These few good thing DO NOT out weigh the bad!!
Suggested Improvements
Road noise is almost unbearable. Put together really cheap!! Mine has rolled backwards IN gear!! MPG is not near what is stated. Paint is very cheap. I already have rust spots on a 2011. The plastic inside is very cheap, scratches very easily.Rear running light FELL OUT going down the road!!!!USB connection does not work. Mitsubishi Motors needs to have better customer service. I am a working mother of 3 kids, 13,11, and 4yrs old. My husband is gone alot. Prior to buying this vehicle I spoke at great length to customer service and they stated they would "come and get it if we had a problem" Mitsubishi ALWAYS takes care of their customers!!Haha We are 3hrs from a dealer..BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!