2008 Mitsubishi Outlander 3.0L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Sleeper of the Cute

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV - Consumer Review

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The Sleeper of the Cute Ute's!
By Jewels on

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Bought fully loaded with all the extras and have never been happier. Picked it up and drove up and over the Rocky Mountains, through snow and ice etc. I got a chance to test the 4wd, the anti-skid and the anti-lock brakes (on purpose :-)). Handling was super and it really hugged the road when I tested it on the dry hairpin curves. Easy to park compared to the Dodge 3500 Diesel 4x4 I normally have been driving! Looked at the Escape, Rav and CR-V and feel like I got more bang for my buck and a great warranty. Just wait... you will see a lot more of these in the future

Favorite Features

Handling, rear hatch, rear reclining seats, leather seats (hard at first and now breaking in-this is good), nav system, hard drive/stereo system, heat works great, braking and overall looks.

Suggested Improvements

Find doors a tad tinny sounding and there is some road noise - would suggest a bit more insulation/padding. Telescopic steering wheel would be appreciated.