Special Edition means just that.
By John Crocker on
2008 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
We have had our new Outlander SE 4WD for exactly one month and close to 2000 miles now with absolutely no problems. The number one priority for ourselves, and many other drivers right now, is fuel efficiency. The Outlander has delivered just what it promised with a mixed city / local driving average of around 25 MPG. For a vehicle that size and weight, sometimes carrying 2 - 4 people, that figure is more than acceptable to me and I feel it may improve even more when the engine is completely broken in. Can't wait to check it out on an interstate road trip. With good fuel mileage and the rest of the package working flawlessly, I'd rate the Outlander as a smart choice.
Favorite Features
I would say it's the keyless entry system. It may sound gimmicky but it's nice to just slip that remote in your pocket and not have to ever take it out to start or lock the vehicle. Bluetooth hands free phone system is very nice also. Top-notch radio and CD player system.
Suggested Improvements
Not being an expert I can't really think of any offhand. As the car sits right now I'm totally happy with it. Nice to have something a little different from the pack. Plus it's got a very good standard warranty package also.