2008 Mitsubishi Outlander Consumer Review: Mitsu 2008 Multiple Problems

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV - Consumer Review

Mitsu 2008 Multiple Problems
By notime on

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased a 2008 SE Outlander about a month ago (new) and it has been in service for 16 days out of about a month. Driving it gives me a headache and my clothes absorb an "odor" (been ionized 2 times in service no change), steering wheel noises with right and left turns, other things but the big one is I need a new transmission which I am now waiting for (for a new car!). I feel like there are so many things going on with this SUV that I wonder where it was before I bought it. Never had a NEW SUV with so many problems. Services has not been good either I picked my SUV up yesterday waiting for the tranny and all the other problems still exist.

Have so many disturbing problems the only thing I can say at this time is the little things, sound system, cup holders, storage and mini tailgate.

Fix (redesign operating part) that loud clicking noise (seems to happen every 10 seconds)with the air conditioning cycle, it sounds like something is going to snap.