2008 Mitsubishi Outlander Consumer Review: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander - Consumer Review

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander

SE 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
By wrightsumner on

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my Outlander now for 4.5 months and have already put 2000 miles on it. It's a blast to drive, comfortable, great handling, sporty. Lots and lots of car for the money. I got mine with all the features, 30GBHDD, DVD player/Nav system, sun roof, Rockford Fosgate sound system, Blue Tooth, and still payed thousands less than I would have for a RAV-4 or CR-V with comparable options. I'm very pleased with the gas mileage. I actually got as much as 32mpg on a recent cross country trip. I average between 25-30 mpg (most of my driving is highway miles). I like the fact that I don't see many on the road. It feels large (I feel safe driving it) but also sporty at the same time.

Just about everything! Sound system ROCKS! (you can crank it up as loud as your ears can stand it and there's still no sound distortion); tailgate; bluetooth, Nav system; 30GB/HDD, gas mileage; interior/exterior styling; tons of storage; handling.

Nothing worth mentioning. I'm very, very happy! If it continues to perform as it has (and I suspect it will), I will become a loyal Mitsubishi customer.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review