2008 Mitsubishi Outlander Consumer Review: I love my Anime Supershuttle

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV - Consumer Review

I love my Anime Supershuttle
By ultrarad on

2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my new Outlander out of state and recently drove it back to Texas. This little trek gave me a terrific opportunity to quickly become accustomed to this car's innate abilities. Once home, I can't believe I didn't purchase this car sooner. Everything about this car is exciting - the design, the way it drives, the technology - I simply don't have enough time to play with it all. If you are searching for an off-brand CUV/SUV that has driving personality, utility AND techno-enhanced design, then the Outlander should be at the top of your list. Go on, be different and check out an automobile that has inherent off-roading qualities perfected through years of Dakar rally challenges.

Handling, sport seats, interior AND exterior design, utility, great highway MPG (I got 26 MPG on my trip home), incredible nav system, ear-numbing stereo system, easy-to-use bluetooth system, buttery smooth 6-speed transmission, paddle shifters, geek appeal, not driving what everyone else does.

Sending more options (from Japan) to enhance our cars here in the states, altering a few of the interior lights to make certain switches a tad more visible, offering PZEV Outlanders in ALL 50 states, refining some of the interior areas with a bit more sound proofing material, not much else...