Used 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV Consumer Reviews - 168 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV

View reviews for a specific Outlander model:

best vehicle I've haf
By tnk

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It is so reliable...I have had cars in the past the need too much work. This car just needs your basic maintenance. I'm at 190,000 with miles still runs great (knock on wood).

Reliable Reliable Reliable !!!
By Michael Graham

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I drove this car for 9 years without a hitch. The only money I spent was on Tires 1x Spark plugs 1x Brakes 1x Shocks 1X OIl Changes Filters etc.
117000 miles and never needed a repair. The only reason I did not buy a new one is they no longer have a V6 only a 2.0 liter four cylinder or a 2.4 liter four cylinder. I loved the reliability of this car. I never owned a car for 9 years before usually buy new one every three years.

Really nice SUV but I'm never again Mistubishi
By Anthony

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I loved this truck from day one. We lucked out getting it in such good condition. The truck was getting older and I didn't notice the rust damage underneath. However, the engine was good, the interior was clean and unmarred; she drove nicely. That being said, there was a lot that needed to be changed after 5-6 years despite there only being 69,000 miles in. The tires, belts, filters, and battery all needed replacing. Not the worst except the battery was annoying. However the engine required a tune up; there was an issue with the timing belt which could have caused an engine seize and car being totaled if we hadn't caught it. Then the damned intake manifold went. The truck is great the problem is Mitsubishi is the worst company to deal with in regards to parts and service. You have to use their parts and those parts are NOT CHEAP. We lived with a non-working key fob (no lock unlock) which only unlocked the front driver side door. I have to say good product, but bad product support by the company. This will be out last mistubishi, as a result. Looking to trade her in after almost 2 years...

Sporty Crossover
By Rick

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I drove a lot of crossovers before buying my Outlander. It was the most fun to drive with great handling and awesome acceleration . It has also been one of the most Reliable vehicles I have ever owned . I've only had it in for repairs for a minor exhaust problem, otherwise just routine maintenance .

Very Reliable SUV
By joe.arismendy@yahoo.com

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV XLS 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

In terms of reliability this vehicle is tops, got it used with about 73k miles has been very reliable with no major problems did replace the front brake rotors and pads at about 90k miles but other thant just the basic service oil changes filters etc. the only problem has been the front door windshield gaskets let in a lot of road noise at speed has seen this reported by other people here and the turnn signal need a chime because they will remain on if you don't notice, again not so much to worry about with this vehicle and mileage is good for a V6.