Used 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander - Consumer Reviews

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander

View reviews for a specific Outlander model:

best vehicle I've haf
By tnk

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It is so reliable...I have had cars in the past the need too much work. This car just needs your basic maintenance. I'm at 190,000 with miles still runs great (knock on wood).

Reliable Reliable Reliable !!!
By Michael Graham

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I drove this car for 9 years without a hitch. The only money I spent was on Tires 1x Spark plugs 1x Brakes 1x Shocks 1X OIl Changes Filters etc.
117000 miles and never needed a repair. The only reason I did not buy a new one is they no longer have a V6 only a 2.0 liter four cylinder or a 2.4 liter four cylinder. I loved the reliability of this car. I never owned a car for 9 years before usually buy new one every three years.

Love my 2007 Outlander
By lessygirl84

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2007 Outlander from a Mitsubishi dealership in 2010. It was a used rental car and I was really concerned when I bought it but I have read so many wonderful things about them so I took a chance. The only thing I have done to it is maintinence. I have changed the oil, bought new tires, and changed the transmission fluid. It runs smooth and has almost 90k miles on it. My mechanic/Uncle said he was very impressed by how clean the undercarriage is. (It takes a lot to impress him) At Christmas my mother told me that I couldn't possibly fit my three children including my infant, in the car with their bikes and presents but I did. It wasn't cramped but there was not a ton of room left

1. Space 2. The Tailgate (such a convenience for loading furniture and groceries) 3. Gas mileage (it says 27 hwy but I usually get 28-29 with the a/c off and 24-26 with it on) 4. Runs smooth 5. Cheap to own (Only maint. expenses so far) 6. It looks nice and the price was amazing! I just laugh when I see the Lexus or other comparable higher-cost model.

Do not take away the tailgate! I heard the newer models may not have them anymore, If that is the case, I would rather keep mine no matter how old or how expensive it would be to fix if something mechnical failed.

Super Car clearly a Best Bet ..
By eagleeyez

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought 2007 Outlander for my son , compared to competitors (subaru forester, hyundai santa fe, jeep liberty and others ) this car is fantastic . The V6 is powerful and silky smooth, handling and breaks are tight , and the seats are very comfortable , just finished 900 mile trip. Car has the optional Rockford Fosgate stereo which is also very nice ..Oh and yes it gets great gas mileage and its loaded with safety features such as side air , front air , side curtain air stability control . In truth there is no comparing the underpowered poorly implemented 4 cylinder junk from buru , and hyundai , jeep has a weak v6 that guzzles gas .
Would buy the Mitsu again ..

Impressive handling , breaking and engine exceleration . Oustanding gas mileage 20/27 Comfortable seating Excellent safety ratings All around wonderful car ...

Maybe a little less plastic on the interior , but given all the upside really not an issue.

Great little Crossover
By leftbrain

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this little 2007 Outlander just over a year ago - with just under 45K.
I've enjoyed driving it immensely - no problems whatsoever so far!
The only thing I dislike about it is the red dash lights - if I could change them to blue or green, I'd do that in a heartbeat.
Fortunately for me, though, I rarely drive at night, so it doesn't annoy me too often ;-).

Back seat is roomy and comfortable - no complaints from my teen daughters or my parents when they ride with me.

Change the dash light colors, LOL.