2007 Mitsubishi Outlander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outlander model:
Love my 2007 Outlander
By lessygirl84 on 07/23/12 12:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my 2007 Outlander from a Mitsubishi dealership in 2010. It was a used rental car and I was really concerned when I bought it but I have read so many wonderful things about them so I took a chance. The only thing I have done to it is maintinence. I have changed the oil, bought new tires, and changed the transmission fluid. It runs smooth and has almost 90k miles on it. My mechanic/Uncle said he was very impressed by how clean the undercarriage is. (It takes a lot to impress him) At Christmas my mother told me that I couldn't possibly fit my three children including my infant, in the car with their bikes and presents but I did. It wasn't cramped but there was not a ton of room left

Super Car clearly a Best Bet ..
By eagleeyez on 12/18/11 06:56 AM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought 2007 Outlander for my son , compared to competitors (subaru forester, hyundai santa fe, jeep liberty and others ) this car is fantastic . The V6 is powerful and silky smooth, handling and breaks are tight , and the seats are very comfortable , just finished 900 mile trip. Car has the optional Rockford Fosgate stereo which is also very nice ..Oh and yes it gets great gas mileage and its loaded with safety features such as side air , front air , side curtain air stability control . In truth there is no comparing the underpowered poorly implemented 4 cylinder junk from buru , and hyundai , jeep has a weak v6 that guzzles gas . Would buy the Mitsu again ..

Great little Crossover
By leftbrain on 07/07/11 05:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this little 2007 Outlander just over a year ago - with just under 45K. I've enjoyed driving it immensely - no problems whatsoever so far! The only thing I dislike about it is the red dash lights - if I could change them to blue or green, I'd do that in a heartbeat. Fortunately for me, though, I rarely drive at night, so it doesn't annoy me too often ;-).

Love the Outlander - so fun
By Love it on 11/15/08 15:48 PM (PST)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've been driving the Outlander for a year now. Bought it brand new. My favorites are the torque (very quick), fun to drive, turning radius, love the liftgate (perfect for changing babies diapers), backseats lay down easily, the upgraded bluetooth is nice, all the cupholders are handy, great setup in the front seat, and the long warranty are just some of my positives. My husband likes the head space, yet it is small for tight garage. My only complaint is the seats are very sporty & not as soft and comfy as I would like. After about 6 mo, I had a problem with the circuit breaker (I may have blew something out) and the dealership replaced everything free & immediately with no questions asked

Great Vehicle
By sunshyndrmr on 06/17/08 11:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

What a fantastic car! I had seen the Outlander but thought it was out of my price range and moved on. After test driving the Scion Xb which I originally planned to buy, I was less impressed than I thought I would be. I wanted something or more quality not just fun. This is both! I got lucky, they had 2 '07's on the lot that they were trying to get rid of, and I ended up with more options that I could've ever afforded

Love It!!!
By Rachel on 05/16/08 12:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Never had a Mitsubishi before, wanted a CR-V, but after I drove the Outlander, the CR-V looked terrible. So much fun to drive, very cool outside look. Love it! I got hit by an 18-wheeler, and the Outlander took it like a champ! The side-curtain airbags saved my life! Very safe. Might buy another one!

great car but inferior interior
By sfo_bayarea on 03/29/08 06:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great engine, though inferior quality of interior features - easily scratched panels, no lights for button Windows except 1 -inferior seat cover - brakes are already squeaking at 7 mos old -prone to moisture, my front Windows have weird sound already- I am expecting them not to open anytime- informed dealers already - I am a Mitsubishi person though next time -I think I'll try Honda - my car was shipped from Japan- I noticed my tires are already worn out considering I just I take care of my car very well - I'll change my Yokohama tires in less than 2 years -maybe the u. S. Version is have longer mileage- who knows!

Great performance, great value
By Brett on 05/23/07 10:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Have been driving my 2007 Outlander ES for a while now. Styling is exactly what I'd always liked and build quality seems solid so far. Interior appointments are excellent even on my base model. A real pleasant surprise is all Outlanders come with car alarm standard (good for saving on insurance). Long warranty is generous and transferable to 2nd owner. Performance is the best part and what makes this SUV stands out from other compact to midsized SUVs. It's got enough zoom and zip to make driving fun. Great compact SUV!

One Punishing Ride
By Alltone on 05/06/07 17:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

A kidney belt might be a nice option, you will feel every crack and bump in that supposedly smooth black top. The ride is harsh and tiring, like a bicycle with touring wheels, otherwise the car is a joy. We got the basic $20k model, upgraded to leather, moon roof, CD changer, 10 yr warrantly.

Great Vehicle for the Price
By Love It on 03/20/07 21:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Mitsubishi Outlander ES 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We have had our Outlander about three months now and love it. My husband comes home with a smile on his face after driving around in his Outlander all day. We looked at the RAV4 - too expensive with the V6, the CR-V - didn't have enough power, and the Jeep Compass - just not what we were looking for.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.