2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Consumer Reviews

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outlander Sport model:
Don't Listen to the "Experts" - Great Little SUV
By scjenk on 11/09/14 08:51 AM (PST)

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Don't listen to the "experts" because they will steer you wrong on this car. We love this vehicle! Great features, mileage (averaging over 28 MPG per tank, best 31), price, comfort and size capped off by a great warranty. It's not the fastest SUV out there, but it isn't any slower than most of the other vehicles in it's class and if you use the paddle shifters it ups the fun quotient. I had 4 adults and 4 huge suitcases in it the other day and it didn't struggle at all. Consumer Reports rates this the "Most Reliable" small SUV. The hands free system in this car works much better than the SYNC in my F150 and is easier to use. My only complaint is that Mitsubishi cheaped out on the carpet.

Great Little SUV!!
By stevem777 on 06/30/14 08:08 AM (PDT)

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I recently bought a 2014 Outlander Sport SE. I can't believe this vehicle is below everyone's radar for anyone wanting a smaller crossover. I did all of the research and found that by far this Mitsu was ranked higher in customer satisfaction that all of the others. I decided to test drive this car and was really impressed with the performance and smooth ride it has. It didn't take long to make a decision when looking at the options for this vehicle. We got every option except for the navigation and the panoramic roof... the 6 speed paddle shifters and INVECS -III - CVT Sportronic transmission makes this a fun to drive, sporty compact SUV.

Great Value
By fazzster on 04/02/14 09:03 AM (PDT)

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My number one priority for this class is the availability of a manual transmission. Which narrows it down to CX5, Tiguan, 500L and Forester. I already have a brilliant 500L so i don't need 2. I drive 30k miles per year so the VW (having owned a few in the past) are not the most reliable for the long run. The Forester is a solid buy but pricey and boring to drive. CX5 is overall more polished and "funner" to drive. Bottom line, my Mitsu has a warranty that makes sense for a high mileage driver and $18k out the door is a very good deal. It drives very smooth and handles quite well for the class. I see 29-32mpg with out even trying and have achieved 34-35mpg on some short stints.

One month real review
By mitsport on 01/21/14 10:44 AM (PST)

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased 12/2013 brand new outlander sport. Tried the cvt and didnt like the way it shifted at all. Got the white 5 speed es model. I keep seeing reviews saying its slow, not sport to drive- Really??? its a 2.0 148 hp mini suv- its not a wrx or evo . Perfect for well under 20grand- i get 27.2-27.8 mpg every tank, it is not hard to park in a mall, its ez to keep clean, decent storage. and one of the longest warrenties out their.