2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Consumer Review: Great SUV

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport - Consumer Review

SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Great SUV
By dailydriver7 on

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Very pleased with this SUV after having it a couple of months now. I hear people complain about how their Bluetooth or other features do not work right on their cars, but mine does and everything else works well too. No problems at all. In 80%highway at 70 mph/20%city driving, I was averaging about 28 mpg, but once I passed the 2,000 mile break in period it has jumped to about 31 mpg (could also be the switch over from the winter gas at the stations too). This is actual mileage, where I do the math after filling up at the gas station. The trip meter seems to understate mileage a little bit. This SUV also has sharp looks and is well built. It's my first Mitsubishi and I am impressed.

This SUV is loaded with features that cost many thousands more from the other automakers and they all work well. Bluetooth is my favorite - it comes across crisp and clear without any dropped phone calls.

Make DRL standard on this SUV. The build quality of this vehicle is on par with the Toyota I also own, but Toyota makes the DRL standard.