2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Outlander Sport model:
Id buy a Mitsubishi
By neillangevin on 02/25/13 03:15 AM (PST)

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Im on my 4th Mitsubishi and I always go to Westboro Mitsubishi in Westboro Mass. I am on my 3rd leased car from them an Outlander Sport SUV 2013 and I love it. The car drives great and handles great in all weather. The Sales and service staff are great and bend over backwards for you. I would definately reccomend this car and this dealership.

5 spd manual transmission
By augustlee on 01/19/13 09:55 AM (PST)

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am having this great car for 2 months and got 4000 miles on it. It is so far so great and I am totally satisfied. Especially when you think about the vehicle's price, this is the best value you can ever get. It is very roomy and cozy for long long drive. We drove down to Vegas from San Francisco and to Los Angeles and again drove back to SF (it's about 1k mile) with 3 people and one cello case (which is bigger than golf case) and 2 big luggage and few bags and waters etc in the car. Car was running very good at hills with 3 people and such load in it. And since this is manual transmission, you get more power than cvt and probably more mpg if you put little more effort on it.

1,000 Mile Review
By has5kids on 01/13/13 06:13 AM (PST)

2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My wife and I are the proud new owners of a 2013 Mitsu Outlander Sport in Mercury Grey. We test drove two ES models, one was FWD with the standard transmission and the other was AWD with the CVT. My wife actually was excited to have the standard transmission as an option, but in the end, she elected to forego the fun and added driver control offered by the stick in favor or the AWD w/ the very cool paddle shifting. We have nearly 1,000 miles on the vehicle in just over a week and have noted many highlights and only a few lows. The styling is aggressive and cool... almost menacing from the front. The interior materials are great and original. The AWD actually works and is useful.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in VA is:

$156 per month*