Not Just For The Dogs
By Denise` on
2003 Mitsubishi Montero Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
After looking to replace my Ford Explorer with another I just wasn't sold. Having three large dogs was a consideration as was having to drive clients. Unlike my previous SUVs I can fold down the seats to create the dog barrier; no more of those bulky fences, and the dogs can be closer to front seat passengers. The interior is classy and has drawn many a compliment, even from a pal who'd recently purchased the Benz SUV. Handles like a dream in rain and snow; I ski so it's been put to the test. We haul our motorcycle trailer with it and it doesn't slow us down a bit. Oh, did I mention the extra large sunroof...
Favorite Features
We especially like to way the seats fold down to create a very large cargo area. The interior is classy and comfortable. The sunroof lets you have some fun.
Suggested Improvements
I love this vehicle but there are a few why-did-they-do-thats. It'd be nice to have: a button to lock the vehicle from the rear gate; a way to open the small cargo area windows from the drivers seat; visor mirror lights; a rearview mirror that allows fade out control of headlights.