2003 Mitsubishi Montero Consumer Review: Love My New Montero

2003 Mitsubishi Montero - Consumer Review

Love My New Montero
By EdwardTN on

2003 Mitsubishi Montero XLS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Looked at lots of SUV's and chose the Montero for all of the standard features that seem to be options on the others...which made the price tag very comparable. I got the XLS with the touring package. I live on a mountain and the Montero performed unbelievably during a recent snowstorm. I literally drove straight up the mountain around stuck cars and trucks as if there was no snow at all. The infinity sound system sounds great and the sunroof is HUGE! I especially like the 'escaine' seating surfaces, whch can best be described as perforated suede. I will update my review, but so far I woould definately recommend this vehicle to anyone.

All of the interior features are top notch, but my favorite overall feature is the reliability in poor road conditions. This vehicle is very sure- footed and can go where alot of vehicles cannot.

Hmmm, this is a catch 22, but if I would have it my way I would have a bigger engine and better gas mileage. Wouldn't that be an engineering feat?!?