1999 Mitsubishi Montero 3.5L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Best Vehicle Ever!

1999 Mitsubishi Montero - Consumer Review

1999 Mitsubishi Montero 4dr SUV 4WD

The Best Vehicle Ever!
By Stone on

1999 Mitsubishi Montero 4dr SUV 4WD

I've owned many vehicles over the years (more than 20 cars/trucks). This is, by far, the best vehicle EVER created for my needs. There has not been one mechanical/electrical issue with the truck; and I use it! I've camped IN it during heavy rains; the seats can fold down into a comfy bed. I've packed 3 adult bikes in the back without taking the wheels off, it's hauled over 1,000 lbs. of flagstone in the back. I've gone well into the woods without roads, hauling two kayaks and a canoe on top. And, cleaned-up, it is the sportiest/sexiest/manly-non-soccer-Mom vehicle one could want. They must have built mine wrong because I get 20 city and 26 hwy. I've checked it over and over. True 22 mph ave.

Favorite Features

Real 4x4, cargo height! (I can't find a new vehicle as all are made for short-wide people now), heated leather, real gauges, huge moon roof, towing, comfort, Infinity sound system, looks, and fuel economy.

Suggested Improvements

Bring this version back!!!!!!! PLEASE!! The only thing I would change is have a separate hanger for the full-size spare - the extra weight affects the hinges over time.