1995 Mitsubishi Montero Consumer Review: Old Faithful

1995 Mitsubishi Montero - Consumer Review

1995 Mitsubishi Montero

SR 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Old Faithful
By Mtnboy35 on

1995 Mitsubishi Montero SR 4dr SUV 4WD

I love this truck. I have always liked Monteros, but have never really found one to call my own. This all changed August 16th of this year when I took delivery of "Sam" my Montero. It is a great truck. I love the looks, power, and overall comfort. I was immediatly sold by the view of traffic affored by the high stance. It is very reliable and extremly comfortable. I live in the mountains and I can assure you that these trucks will go just about anywhere (that's if you have the nerve). I love the looks. My truck is a 1995 SR dressed in Sable Black with Warms Springs Silver trim. With chrome rims, a brush guard, and loads of other cool features it really turns heads. Again this is a very nice truck!

The sunroof / moonroof, leather seats, 3-way shocks, locking difs, size, and on road presence. It just looks good!

A little more power would be welcomed. Also the front cupholders are awkward to reach. Make the engine a little more do it yourself friendly, as repairs are costly, but well worth the investment.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review