1994 Mitsubishi Montero SUV 3.5L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1994 Mitsubishi Montero SUV - Consumer Reviews

1994 Mitsubishi Montero SR 4dr SUV 4WD

SR 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Montero model:
Excellent Vehicle, All Utility Performance
By jamoe836 on 11/29/11 07:04 AM (PST)

1994 Mitsubishi Montero SUV SR 4dr SUV 4WD

Nov 2011 - I purchased my used 1994 Montero about 4 years ago. It now has 150K on it. My only concern with it is if I ever have to make a hard turn at high speed... Other than that, it is rock solid! It is the type of vehicle that you naturally drive the speed limit in. Always starts, just reg maint. It is not just a typical 4 wheel drive. It also 4whl high, low, locking differential, overdrive for HWY use... all on the fly. I take it out in the ice (yes, ice) and snow with AT tires on it and pass by with utter ease and confidence other stuck 4x4 pickups, SUVs (nice ones), and jeeps that just can't make it up the hill. This vehicle is the best utility of its generation!!

great family truck
By General0 on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mitsubishi Montero SUV SR 4dr SUV 4WD

This is one of the better suv's out there in comparison to it's size comfort and versatility. I have a family of four and it gets us all to where we're going and back in style and comfort. I live in Minnesota and the winters can be tough but with this suv it is just that more enjoyable!! Great performance when pulling my boat and great style when going out to dinner.

1st suv
By megamom on 03/16/02 09:56 AM (PST)

1994 Mitsubishi Montero SUV SR 4dr SUV 4WD

Leased this vehicle @ first and purchased @ end. It's a truck ride, not a car ride. It's been reliable and cared for to than end. Goes to theatre and Home Depot same day.