2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Montero Sport model:
montero sport-cheap but agressive
By jhun marpa on 09/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV XLS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

fun to drive especially when offroading. ride quality is best when loaded with cargo. montero sport is a truck so there's no sense comparing it with carbased suvs. ride quality is much better compared with our 2002 honda crv. vehicle size is not good for family use but excellent for sport or personal use. this vehicle is cheaper to buy with excellent reliability so test drive for yourself first before aggreeing to those reports in the magazines.

Great SUV
By sa311420 on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I read almost every review on edmunds before buying my montero sport. It is the best car i ever bought. Great engine,seating position, and FUEL ECONOMY!!! i get almost 23mpg. The car is more trucklike than most SUV's, but that is what i love about it. If i wanted a carlike drive, i would have bought a car.

I Love My Car
By DLGR on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my car primarily for the excellent fuel mileage, sporty design, and price. I have not been disappointed and would buy another MOntero Sport.

Awesome SUV
By Robert Manshift on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV XLS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I tell you what,...you want a great SUV... This is it. Better than a Toyota 4-Runner and less $$$$.GET one you'll see.

Very fine SUV
By Tom1 Thom on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My wife hasn't found anything she didn't like about the car yet. I liked the body style better than the other SUV's except Toyota but wasn't going to give the 6000 dollars more for a Toyota with less warranty.

Everyone Should Own One
By Demetrice on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my SUV in November 2002, but it is a 2003 LS and it is fun to drive and the ride is outstanding. I enjoy the height of the vehicle over other vehicles that I pass on the freeway. I have not had any probelms out of my vehicle. I have a teenage child and she loves to drive it and her friends love to ride in it.

GOOD PERFORMANCE
By LAURA on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

THIS IS MY SECOND MITSUBISHI - AND THE LAST ONE DUE TO THE SALESMEN AT POTAMKIN SOUTH, MIAMI FL

Best car
By Joeren fontanilla on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The Best Car. When I drive it Its the bome and Ithink its better than a 4runner

my car
By Mrs.f on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV XLS 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I haven't had the suv for too long. I do however love to drive it. I actually feel safer than in my smaller car. I think the suv rides smooth, but I have seen better gas mileage. I think the dash needs a bit of updating. Other than that I am quite happy with the vehicle

Quality
By alaina risner on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mitsubishi Montero Sport SUV LS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a good, reliable, and well built SUV. For the price is can't be matched. For a city SUV or for light labor it is a great choice. Fuel economy is the same as all SUVs, they use more fuel. The interior is nice, but could be a little more modern and stylish. Overall I give this a great buy status due to the price and quality of the build which will be years of dependability.