2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Montero Sport model:
THE MAX REPORT
By GREENTONY on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

THE LICENSE PLATE LIGHT HAD TO BE REPLACED AND COST 105.00 FOR DIAGNOSTIC CHECK AND LIGHT HARNESS CORROSSION IN UNDER A YEAR

great
By isa on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

love it, gives you lots of room for the family. confortable to take trips in and very smooth. take up some gas but which suv doesnt. great height, not to low like some suvs. like i mentioned, would be nice if it came with fog lights...

montero sport
By dwm on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

traded in a ford explorer(maint cost too high) this vehicle rides & handles better than the explorer, has better take off, better fuel economy, and hopefully i won't be at the repair shop every six weeks

Having fun driving it!
By lionaness41 on 09/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I traded a Full size SUV in for my Montero Sport and in the few days I have had it ,it's been like Heaven. The pick up in it is great.It is everything I had and more, minis being able to seat 8 people. I was worried about going from a big SUV to a smaller one But after driving my Montero Sport I won't go back to the big Suv. The truck is a 5 star to me with good pick up , easy to handled, and alot of fun to drive!!!! My kids think we are the coolest family in town in our Montero Sport!!!! And no more 42 gallon gas tank to fill!!!

Sweet
By Phillygator on 04/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport XLS Rwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We really enjoy our new Montero Sport. We traded our Nissan Altima for it and now I will never buy a sedan again. It's fun to drive in that it has good power for a big truck and the ride is surprisingly smooth. I would recommend the bigger engine (3.5 L vs. 3.0 L).