Love my Mirage
By kdcka1 on
2014 Mitsubishi Mirage ES 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)
I was attracted to this car because of the low purchase price and low fuel costs - I get up to 48 MPG ! I think it is adorable and fun to drive. It is liberating to not feel the money flying out of your pockets every time you go somewhere. I previously drove a Jeep and got about 15 MPG. It is full of standard features and does not feel like a cheap car at all. My Jeep was a 2005 loaded limited edition - and I do not feel deprived at all making the change. Great bargain, reliable, and feels like you spent more than you did. Great size to sneak into small parking spaces.
Favorite Features
Fast Key and Fast Start (push button start and push button entry). Costs me under $25 to fill the tank! My Mitsubishi dealer gives me free oil change and filter biannually, free inspection, free car washes and free tire rotations. Love the hands free Bluetooth phone system, leather wrapped steering wheel and I really like the interior. It's just really cute from the front and kinda sporty from the back.
Suggested Improvements
Not sure, but I think the improvements I would suggest might compromise the high MPG. I think maybe a 4cylinder would be a little better than the 3 cylinder and it is noisy. With that said, it has a nice stereo and if you turn it up it drowns out the noise. These things are probably what is compromised to get the high MPG. Not enough to bother me though.