2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Consumer Review: Cute!

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage - Consumer Review

ES 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Cute!
By lisasue on

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage ES 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

I was unsure of this car, but my husband liked the safety features, so I agreed to test drive it. I like the fact that I get such killer gas mileage, and it always starts right up! Plus it's easy to find a place to park. It's not real great on the freeway, but driving around town it's awesome. All in all, I would do it again.

Favorite Features

Push button start, great radio sound, and perfect size for sneaking into small parking spots!

Suggested Improvements

Perhaps a bit of insulation to keep out some of the road noise would be nice.
By ltoni
on 10/28/14 02:47 AM (PDT)

I bought this car the CVT ES and I love it! I do think that the reviews are harsh. Its a comfortable car to ride in and my granddaughters boyfriend is 6'3" and fits fine in front or back. I have a Chrysler Sebring that is a 4 cylinder and gets great gas mileage but this little car is great. I have noticed people commenting about the highway driving and I have to agree somewhat but I have noticed that if the pavement is not good it will pull you around and also if the wind is blowing hard. But good conditions and it is great! As far as the AC, it freezes me out. And I don't notice any lag when using it. This car has get up and go. I find myself going over the speed limit and having to slow down. I have no problem passing or entering the highway. I cant believe it only has a 3cyl. This car is a wiz to park too. I love it and recommend it to anyone looking for a good deal and great gas mileage. Also the first time I gassed up the gas price was 269 a gallon and I had a 1/8 of tank left. When I fueled up it only cost $19.75! My jaw dropped. I thought no that cant be right and checked the fuel gage and it was full! It takes $50 to fill my Sebring. I am just thrilled with this cute little car. I got the Kiwi green!