2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mirage model:
My Little Weatherproof Motorcycle
By tinycarguy on 03/31/14 00:11 AM (PDT)

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback DE 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl 5M)

I love this car! It gives me everything I need: a roof, an engine, and wheels. You will be hard pressed to find a less expensive new car, and even harder pressed to find one with this kind of gas mileage. I, too came from a Nissan Versa, and while that was cheaper, it didn't get anywhere near this mileage. I'm able to get it up to 56 mpg if I drive it right, and that's on the hilly back roads of NH. If you want to punch it ;) , you can still average around 30ish. The interior is larger than the Spark and Fiesta, power windows and locks are standard, and it's been a pleasure to own so far. For the economically minded, this car can't be beat.

2014 Mirage ES CVT - Great little car!
By dparris99 on 01/04/14 16:50 PM (PST)

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback ES 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

Mirage ES w/ CVT automatic, and Navigation. Excellent car, 3,200 miles to date and zero problems - just keeps on getting better! As of October 2013 the base model was the least expensive new car available in the USA, even though it had far more standard features than the 2nd least expensive (Nissan Versa). At 1,600 miles I got 55.3 MPG at 55 MPH, 53.4 MPG at steady 65 MPH. My daily average MPG is about 42, but my MPG keeps improving as the car gets more miles on it. Great in snow, even without switching to winter tires. 6" is deepest snow driven in so far.

Love my Mirage
By kdcka1 on 12/27/13 14:46 PM (PST)

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback ES 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

I was attracted to this car because of the low purchase price and low fuel costs - I get up to 48 MPG ! I think it is adorable and fun to drive. It is liberating to not feel the money flying out of your pockets every time you go somewhere. I previously drove a Jeep and got about 15 MPG. It is full of standard features and does not feel like a cheap car at all. My Jeep was a 2005 loaded limited edition - and I do not feel deprived at all making the change. Great bargain, reliable, and feels like you spent more than you did. Great size to sneak into small parking spaces.

Cute!
By lisasue on 12/18/13 12:25 PM (PST)

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatchback ES 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

I was unsure of this car, but my husband liked the safety features, so I agreed to test drive it. I like the fact that I get such killer gas mileage, and it always starts right up! Plus it's easy to find a place to park. It's not real great on the freeway, but driving around town it's awesome. All in all, I would do it again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.