1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (4 reviews )
1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max
By Jason Carlson on 04/29/07 18:58 PM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck has been the most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned and by far the funnest to drive. Any one looking for a compact truck I would recommend a Mitsubishi Mighty Max.

The Best Truck Ever Really!
By The Wildchild on 01/05/07 16:53 PM (PST)

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

Rallying, rock climbing, drifting, racing, jumping, this this truck can do it all. Plus they're invincible. I'm not joking. I love mine to death and run it harder than any other vehicle out there and it holds up better than any car or truck. I love it!

Best Buy
By Josh on 10/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

Awesome truck! Very reliable, good handling, and great design. Mine has flowmaster exhaust, K&N filter, Electro Fans, Bosch quad fire plugs, and I'm running full Synthetic in it. This truck is amazing for a four cyclinder, I've beat Honda Civic, Supra's, Jetta, off the line easy! Does 0-60 in 7.5 seconds!!!!!!

pick-up was stolen last night . What $$$
By mike turner on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

We have had the vechicle and loved it. It was in excellant condition with the oil and lube every 3000 miles or earlier. It was used as a tow vehicle every winter, pulled behind out motor home. We had no problems with it at all. had the radiator flushed 2 years ago. other than that no problems at all