1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mighty Max Pickup model:
It won't die!
By DeployedDude on 11/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

You can drive this truck hard and long, up mountains and across the country from West Virginia to California more than its far share of times. It's a good vehicle, just change the oil, belts and watch that odometer just keep on spinning.

My Max
By J.Senko on 05/28/10 05:34 AM (PDT)

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

I have had this truck for a year and replaced the timing belt after I bought it. It has 300,000 mi. on it and is in excellent condition with cold a/c, nice stereo, nice chrome wheels, 5 speed manual trans. I love this truck.

Mighty Max Sport Pkg
By flamailman on 08/17/07 07:55 AM (PDT)

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck from a Mitsubishi dealer's used car lot. It caught my eye with its clean look and the chrome wheels. the sport package adds a little nicer look with some stripes and the wheels. I use it as my main transportation (my wife drives our Galant). Mine has a camper shell on it and it surprisingly holds quite a bit of stuff. The engine with the 4 speed automatic is a little slugggish, but it still can get me around in traffic when I step on it. It does pretty well on gas (21 mpg city) while running the a/c constantly along with my heavy foot. Since I have owned it I have replaced the water pump and the timing belt, which I consider normal.

Mighty Max
By Jeff Kroening on 01/28/05 17:53 PM (PST)

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

Very nice truck. Reliable, powerful, easy to drive. Would recomend to friend just as much as a Toyota or Nissan truck.

Comfortable and Dependable
By Ramblin' Man on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2dr Extended Cab SB

I've had this truck for three years and like it a lot. Mechanically the truck is very solid with no issues with the engine, transmission, cooling, heating, steering, or brake systems. The 151 hp engine feels weak when the bed is loaded and air conditioner is on. Ride is comfortable. The area behind the seat is very handy for throwing those extra things that seem to have nowhere to go and there are two storage compartments hidden underneath the carpet. Great day-to-day vehicle.

Kinda plain but reliable
By Tommy on 05/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup 2dr Extended Cab SB

Purchased as a play and haul vehicle. Have been really pleased with the lack of any major mechanical problems. Only repair out of the ordinary has been the air conditioner, which required around $250 to fix. Doesn't have much power, but the trade off is good gas mileage. Has averaged about 20-21 in the city and 26-27 highway. Low operating costs and the ability to haul appliances, ect. has made the vehicle a good buy.