Used 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:

2013 Lancer SE AWC
By 955imarko

2013 Mitsubishi Lancer SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought a new 2013 in June, and have done 15000 trouble free kilometers in the coldest Canadian winter for 50 years! Car is used mainly for longer trips, including trip to Kelowna BC from Manitoba over Christmas. AWC system is excellent, sure footed, and goes through snow when you would not think possible ( winter tyres fitted) I love the flappy paddles to help select the right "gear" for the situation, or for that extra burst of acceleration. Heated seats are fantastic and very comfortable for a 12 hour drive, with plenty of support. The heater system is bionic !! The car looks fresh despite how long the body style has been around, and that big spoiler makes parking easy.

All wheel control system gives great confidence in bad weather. Comfy heated seats. Good headlights. Roomy even for 6'4" person like me. Flappy paddle gearbox is fun and practical. Looks !

auxilliary audio input for XM radio as well as USB, though this is built in to 2014. so addressed. Trunk a bit small for large cases but new cases are cheap enough ! Nowhere to put sunglasses other than in front of guages. Centre console very small.

Great and fun car!
By transamgta

2013 Mitsubishi Lancer GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The Mitsubishi Lancer is a great car. I purchased my first Lancer back in 2008. An SE model with the CVT transmission. Almost 5 years later the car hasn't given me any problems. It has been extremely reliable. My wife now has that car and I just purchased a brand new 2013 Lancer GT with manual transmission. This car has a bigger engine (2.4 liters vs. the 2.0 on the SE). The car feels very powerful and agile for a 4 cylinder car. I see built quality improvements specially on the interior: dash, door panels and seats. The Lancer looks sharp and the design hasn't aged.

Engine Performance, agility, turn ratio, blue tooth cell phone and music interface, exterior design, rims and tires.

Interior can be improve a little more.