Two Mitsubishi family.
By joew6969 on
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
My wife and I just purchased our second 2011 Lancer GTS on August 5, 2011. The 1st was hers and has all the goodies in the Touring and Chrome packages. Mine just has ALL the standard features of the GTS. Mine is Rallye Red with black cloth interior. It has everything I want in a car without add-ons I do not like. Very comfortable riding car, lots of interior room, I am 6'2" and have more than enough room in ALL of the seats.
Favorite Features
Ride, roominess, raised spoiler, USB port, good sounding AM/FM, 6 disc MP3, 6 speaker sound system w/USB port and FUSE hands free system, 18" wheels w/Dunlop tires, build quality, warranty (better than Hyundai).
Suggested Improvements
Make satellite radio standard on the GTS model.
By rosebud113
on 10/15/11 17:50 PM (PDT)

Purchased a 2009 Lancer ES-Sport for my son in 2009. Bought it for style...but mostly for the air-bags. More that most cars in that price range at the time. About 3 weeks ago, the cars safety was tested by an idiot that turned left into his driver door. Car was totaled by the insurance company. He escaped with mild whiplash and a few bruises. The side air bag probably saved his life. Today we picked up his new 2011 Lancer GTS. He will be taking it back to college this weekend. Thank you Mitsubishi and thank you Schumacher Mitsubishi of NPB, FL. The internet price was no BS. Pricing, sales staff and delivery were upfront, honest and professional.