Used 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:

Not Bad for the price
By karkai6

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Got the car used at 36k miles.. Got it relatively cheaper than the other cars in the same range out there.. The gearbox is among the better ones I have used and the throw feels very slick.. The performance is not very bad, but then the engine doesn't feel very refined over 4-5k rpm.. The looks of the car are definitely a plus, and did influence me considerably against the Mazda 3. So, overall, not a bad car at all, though there are definitely sportier ones out there at this price range.

Nice Sporty Car
By nick93mac

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my Lancer new as a leftover model. I got a great deal, and it has almost all the bells and whistles. This is my first brand new car i have bought, and overall, I am pleased. It has been reliable and the Mitsubishi dealer has great service specials. I had to have the AC blower motor replaced shortly after purchasing, and they were great and hooked me up with a free rental car while it was in the shop. I recommend this car to anyone in the market for a fairly fuel efficient car, that doesn't look like a Prius. One word of advice, get the manual transmission. I wish I did.

Keyless ignition/smart key Sunroof Rockford Fosgate sound system with subwoofer Exterior design A lot of bang for your buck!

Interior quality is sub-par. The dash is very plasticky and the fitment of panels is kind of cheap looking for a $23,000 car. My previous 1999 VW Golf had better interior quality. The paint seems to scratch and chip very easily Not too many complaints so far!

LOVE IT!
By dewaynej77

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my lancer for 7 months now, and still love it as much as the day I drove it off the lot. I LOVE the extra's like bluetooth, 6 disc changer, sub woofer, CVT trans, and stering wheel controls. I get so many compliments on the look of my car. I hope to keep this car for years. I haven't had one single problem so far, and I hope it keeps it up. Some people complain about engine noise, but I like the sound. I really can't say enough good things about my lancer!!!

Lancer gts manual.
By jbl0114

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was in the market for a suv but something about this car just got me.The front of it with the chrome looks great.Test drove the car and that was it very nice pick up and fast 0 to 60 in no time.Nice interior but they can do a little better seats are good very comfortable.Nice factory 18" wheels.But the ride is just great a little noisy inside engine noise but other that it's fine.They kids love it the wife loves it I guess the suv can wait till next time and most like it it will be a Mitsubishi great bang for your bucks love it.

5 speed trans great traction nice wheels and awesome pick up.very good fuel mileage for a 2.4

A little less interior noise.can I get a turbo with the 2.4 without the price of a evo.

Blocked visibility
By blocked vision

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After 6 weeks, sun visors fail. When in use, they will drift down, blocking forward vision. Mitsubishi dealer replaced my visors with new ones. After about 4 weeks, they do the same thing. I find it hard to drive toward the sun, holding the visor in position with one hand and steering, shifting and using turn signals with the other hand. Other Mitsubishi models have better visors. Mitsubishi seems uninterested in fixing this problem on the Lancer.

Better quality sun visors for Lancer.