2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:
Not Bad for the price
By karkai6 on 05/29/14 16:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Got the car used at 36k miles.. Got it relatively cheaper than the other cars in the same range out there.. The gearbox is among the better ones I have used and the throw feels very slick.. The performance is not very bad, but then the engine doesn't feel very refined over 4-5k rpm.. The looks of the car are definitely a plus, and did influence me considerably against the Mazda 3. So, overall, not a bad car at all, though there are definitely sportier ones out there at this price range.

Nice Sporty Car
By nick93mac on 12/02/11 16:44 PM (PST)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my Lancer new as a leftover model. I got a great deal, and it has almost all the bells and whistles. This is my first brand new car i have bought, and overall, I am pleased. It has been reliable and the Mitsubishi dealer has great service specials. I had to have the AC blower motor replaced shortly after purchasing, and they were great and hooked me up with a free rental car while it was in the shop. I recommend this car to anyone in the market for a fairly fuel efficient car, that doesn't look like a Prius. One word of advice, get the manual transmission. I wish I did.

LOVE IT!
By dewaynej77 on 03/12/11 18:31 PM (PST)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my lancer for 7 months now, and still love it as much as the day I drove it off the lot. I LOVE the extra's like bluetooth, 6 disc changer, sub woofer, CVT trans, and stering wheel controls. I get so many compliments on the look of my car. I hope to keep this car for years. I haven't had one single problem so far, and I hope it keeps it up. Some people complain about engine noise, but I like the sound. I really can't say enough good things about my lancer!!!

Lancer gts manual.
By jbl0114 on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I was in the market for a suv but something about this car just got me.The front of it with the chrome looks great.Test drove the car and that was it very nice pick up and fast 0 to 60 in no time.Nice interior but they can do a little better seats are good very comfortable.Nice factory 18" wheels.But the ride is just great a little noisy inside engine noise but other that it's fine.They kids love it the wife loves it I guess the suv can wait till next time and most like it it will be a Mitsubishi great bang for your bucks love it.

Blocked visibility
By blocked vision on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After 6 weeks, sun visors fail. When in use, they will drift down, blocking forward vision. Mitsubishi dealer replaced my visors with new ones. After about 4 weeks, they do the same thing. I find it hard to drive toward the sun, holding the visor in position with one hand and steering, shifting and using turn signals with the other hand. Other Mitsubishi models have better visors. Mitsubishi seems uninterested in fixing this problem on the Lancer.

Nice Car
By Brj on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is a very nice vehicle and drives really smooth with cvt. I read a lot of reviews about the car being down on power, but I think the cvt transmission is just that smooth that it doesn't feel the way some vehicles feel when you get on the gas, can't even feel it shift sometimes.The car has plenty of power for (normal) driving and not for those looking to go drag racing or something like that. this car was actually built in japan so the quality will be there unlike some vehicle's that have a Japanese but built in some other country. The car is pretty good on gas and if your driving mostly hwy you should see about 33 or 34 mpg hwy. I plan to put in a k&n air filter to get even better mpg.

2010 Lancer GTS (CVT)
By senatejs24 on 07/25/10 12:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I love this car the dealer was awesome handled and new the cars very well was actually looking at a 2010 lancer Es model before they threw this car into the loop. It handles nice on turns and looks stylish.

Everything you need
By Greg on 06/22/10 07:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

You really can't find a better car for the price. I've seen some complaints about power which confuses me. I have a 5 speed manual and I have TONS of power. You just need to learn your car so you know when to shift. It's also very agile at HIGH speeds and slows down quickly too. I drive quite a bit finding a car that's comfortable is hard since I'm 6'3" and 285 lbs. For me at least it's one of the more comfortable cars in it's class that I've sat in. I actually like the interior as well. It's simple. I don't need a car that'll shave for me while I drive.

Overall Solid Car
By Bob on 05/31/10 16:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Compared Ford Focus, Honda Fit, Chevy Cobalt, and Ford Fiesta. Although this car may lack the gizmos of some of these cars, I'm still glad I chose it. Love the exterior styling and peppiness of the car (ES Five Speed). Bluetooth and Sirius radio make the highway driving more enjoyable. Handles well on the curves. Easy and fun shifting. Good mpg, exactly what I was looking for. And it was a bit lighter on the wallet too. Time will tell, but so far, so good.

lancer
By nkomn on 05/12/10 19:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My Lancer ES is a beautiful car, it can use a little more power but is fine for normal driving. I think it should get a little better gas milage than it does.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan in VA is:

$160 per month*