LOVE it!
By Rich on
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I simply love this car. After driving for over a year now (just slightly) I can honestly say I have only ONE gripe with the car, as many here already said: THE PAINT! It has to be one of the cheapest paints on the market. The second day after I bought it, I already had 4 or 5 chip marks on my hood. And of course, paint is not on warranty. People saying this car is bad in the winter simply don't know HOW to drive in the winter, or don't buy winter tires. I live in Quebec, and I've had no problem what-so-ever in the winter. Also, my car eats Civic SIs for breakfast, on a straight line, AND in the curves. People saying otherwise are Honda fan-boys or Mitsu haters, that simple.
Favorite Features
Engine, sound system, exterior design, sporty suspension, leather heated seats (Mmm), sunroof, A/C, 4-disc brakes (something most cars in its class don't even offer - Civics/Corollas), oh, and the acceleration!
Suggested Improvements
The paint!! Seriously, add a coat or two Mitsu. I'm almost ashamed to park next to a Hyundai because I know its paint will be perfect and my hood looks like polka-dots paint. Seriously, the paint is really THAT bad. I'm about to have the whole thing repainted by a body shop - not Mitsu!