Fun and Good Value
By mross77 on
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 07/08 (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my 2009 GTS used about six months ago and am really enjoying it so far. The 5 speed stick has plenty of power and is quite quick. Handling is very surefooted with little body lean and poised direction changes. Braking with the 4 wheel discs is excellent. Quick, short stops, zero fade and pretty good pedal feel. I would recommend the Sun and Sound package as the Rockford Fosgate stereo alone is well worth the money - far and away the best sound in any vehicle I've owned. I get 22 or 23 mpg around town and 31 on longer trips - not awesome but certainly respectable. Nice roominess front and back for a smaller car and good ability to carry lots of stuff.
Favorite Features
Love the stereo, the quickness - don't get the CVT, the handling and braking and the styling.
Suggested Improvements
A bit difficult to adjust to truly comfortable driving position. If Mitsu would put in some lumbar support and make the steering wheel telescope that would help lots. I like the layout of controls and ease of use. Interior looks good but some softer, more inviting materials would improve it significantly.