2009 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic w/Prod. End 07/08 Consumer Review - Best bang for the buck

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Review

Best bang for the buck right now!
By Dan on

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 07/08 (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've had this car now for about 9 months and am very happy. Eye-catching exterior and the interior is nice. It runs great and I'm getting 30-35 mpg on the highway! The CVT takes getting used to and the engine is a bit loud. In normal city driving, it feels as if the transmission is slipping but you eventually get used to the CVT. If you need to get up to speed fast, the paddle shifters give you everything you need WHEN you need it! Sun and sound package is a GREAT upgrade! My biggest gripe is the rather large rear spoiler- it blocks your rear view quite a bit. Overall, a very nice car at a good price.

Favorite Features

Rockford Fosgate stereo with 10" sub! Ipod audio plug, Bluetooth connectivity, paddle shifters on the steering wheel, LOTS of room for 2 adults and 2 kids, Airbags everywhere!

Suggested Improvements

smaller rear spoiler??? quieter engine or better hood insulation, automatic door locks that lock when you start driving(I got used to these in my other vehicle)