Amazing vehicle
By sedanfanman on
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer ES-Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my 2009 Mitsu Lancer ES back in July 2009 and 70K+ miles later, I still love it! I looked at similar vehicles while shopping but fell in love with the handling, performance, and value of this car. I've taken very good care of it and haven't had a single engine problem. My one complaint is the paint. Due to a design flaw there is an unusual amount of paint wear on the side skirts near the rear wheels. Countless chips all over the hood (which, yes, happens. But there is a lot more than normal). One time, while washing the car, I was scrubbing off a dead bug and a decent size paint chip came off with it! That should not happen! Regardless, I'd still recommend this car to everyone!
Favorite Features
Handling, performance, and value. Won't have this much fun with any other vehicle under $20K and that is a FACT! I also love how spacious it is. More room than the Carrolla, Impreza, Mazda 3, or Jetta!
Suggested Improvements
Needs better quality paint or extra protective coating. I've touched up the paint several times but plan on getting the car repainted all together.