2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Review: A Real Quality Car with Perks!

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Review

A Real Quality Car with Perks!
By CHensley58 on

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Ok, I just bought a brand spanking new Lancer as stated above. I just love this car. I've always been more on the bigger longer taller cars but if you're looking for a super fun to drive sporty fuel saving compact then this car is in a complete league of its own. I would recommend this car 110%. I looked and test drove many of cars before making my final decision. This car beats them all. From driving to listening to your favorite tunes to just doing everyday running, you just have to drive one to know what all of these reviews are saying. How many other cars do you see where none of the reviews can really find any real problems with the car? None that I have seen! Just buy one ;-)

The sporty unique design along with the easy to drive handling. All the other feature are just a plus to make a great car even better. 650 Watt Sound with Steering Wheel Controls/Navigational System/Remote Less - Keyless Entry System are just to name a few..

The only improvement I would make is to have other Lancer owners get the word out and stop buying those Plain Corollas and Space Ship Civics and get a REAL compact car with real interior features for a really great price.