2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Review: Updated review, 10,000 miles l

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Review

GTS Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Updated review, 10,000 miles later
By SixFeetDeep on

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My first review was under the name Adam S. Just an FYI to all reading this. The car has been holding up pretty well. My only issues with the car has been the stock Dunlops which the dealership swapped out. They had a pulling issue from day 1 & they put on Pirelli P-Zero Neros instead. Now the car doesn't handle quite as well. Hopefully they will be better in the winter. The Dunlops were pretty scary! The paint on this car chips very easily! The front & right behind the rear doors my car looks awful! The Navi system is only current up to 2006! That is ridiculous! Mitsu's customer service has been quite poor. But overall, 10K later, the car has never given me any trouble. A+ for that.

Favorite Features

Still the Fast Key system. Navi w/ 30gig hard drive. Looks. Mileage! Doing normally 55-60 on my 37 mile trip to work, I avg. now around 35- 38 MPG! Best so far has been a click OVER 38 for the whole tank. It can be done!

Suggested Improvements

More sound proofing! When u have the moonroof, you don't get a light in back 4 the passengers. Telescopic steering wheel! A center counsel that you can actually rest your arm on. It should be able 2 adjust up & forward like on a Altima. Heated mirrors. Traction Control! Overall build quality.