2008 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - This summer will be fun...

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Review

ES Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This summer will be fun...
By ssikpiyelnats on

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The thing that I like most about this car, is that even at the base model the entire car looks aggressive. You didn't get that with the previous years. I have the ES 5 SP with the 650 Watt stereo and I love it. I'm 6'4" and had to scoot the seat closer for comfort. The new forward swept windshield keeps the sun out of your eyes, great feature in Florida. The engine is quick to respond for a 2.0 L, and you're hitting 80 before you know it. The gas mileage leaves a bit to be desired, but it's not horrible. The interior is wonderful, doesn't feel like it was built with cheap plastic parts. And the AUX port to plug in the iPod, thank god. I'm able to carry my entire music library. Great car!

Favorite Features

650 Watt Rockford Fosgate stereo with a kicking 10" woofer. Aggressive stance from every angle. Interior design. One touch open and close sunroof. Peppy 2.0 L engine.

Suggested Improvements

The top of the doors seem a bit high. I typically like to rest my arm on the door while driving, and find it hard to do with this car. Lack of Xenon headlights. Gas mileage that gets 10 MPG less in the city as other cars in its class.