Silver
By turbodreams on
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
Have this car in Silver without a wing. The wingless lancer looks classy especially in silver. Added limo tints to the back half of the car. This adds amazing privacy for that luxuriously large back seat area (if ya know what I mean). Also if you take time to notice, the fabric used for the seats is perfect and very cleanable (much better than leather would be). I couldn't ask for sportier gauges. Thanks Mitsubishi. If 152 HP isn't enough, slap an intake an exhaust on it, you'll pass TCs, Civics and Mazda 3s. I must say when driving this car, I feel very in control of it. Many other cars don't compare. I adore my cars spacious interior so much. It's not just a car. It's an adventure. Thanks Mitsubishi.
Favorite Features
-VERY ROOMY interior (especially in back) -Sturdy and Responsive handling -Facial features -Bright headlights VERY bright hi beams -Comfortable seats in front and back. -GAS MILEAGE got it up to 44.1 MPG doing 55 MPH!
Suggested Improvements
Make a 6spd -Mirror left blind spot -Make V6 option -Sun visors don't have to be so cheap -Bigger battery room would be nice -Make shift boot out of better leather -A/C should come in all Lancer trims -Fold down back seats should be standard also... =[