2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I've owned my Mitsu for 5 years now. I am trading it in for a '13 Charger b/c I can afford one now. This was a great car! The 150 hp engine felt more along the lines of mid 200's. The cvt transmission is a bit sluggish in the low RPMs but the lancer is a fun car to drive. I am 6-2 and 200lbs. I felt comfortable in the lancer. The back seats were okay, very wide but not much leg room. The GTS is very sporty.
The Rocksford sound is great! If youre expecting it to be like the Evo you will be disappointed, but the lancer is still fun to drive and has a practicle MPG and cost. Exterior noise was the one complaint (hwy speeds are noisy) but the RF sound can drown it out ;) For the price range A+
- Rocksford Fosgate Sound!
- 18" Wheels
- Handling performance for a FWD
- Visually appealing
- I get 28-32 mpg on HWY
- never had any major issues
- low cost to maintain (non prem gas, normal oil)
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Paddle Shifters!(GTS Model)
- Comfortable even for tall people
- CVT... Slowwww
- Loud hwy noise
- Cheaper plastics in certain places (get what you pay for I guess)
- Gas millage could be better in the city for a 2.0L
- leg room in the back (only when the driver has the seat all the way back) if you're 5- something you wont have this problem.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.