2008 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Love my Lancer!

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Review

GTS Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Love my Lancer!
By khusin on

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my GTS 4 months ago and i am really enjoying it! Exterior looks great, i get compliments wherever i go. It lacks a bit of power at first but fast once up to speed, and extremely fun to drive. I have taken it to a few mountain passes and driven it along the California coast and i couldn't be happier with it. The car handles very well with very good steering feel, although with the 18" stock wheels on the GTS it can be jarring at times. Rockford system sounds great and the sun roof is a plus. Plenty of room for me and three friends. My only complaint is the use of some cheap plastics on the interior which tend to rattle a little with the sub turned up. Overall tho i LOVE this car!

Favorite Features

Looks great. Stock 18" wheels get attention. Handles very well with improved suspension on the GTS and multi-link rear. Rockford-Fosgate system is one of the best stock systems out there. Pretty good mileage (about 28/30 for me)

Suggested Improvements

More power! Use of cheap plastics on the interior. The digital readout on the dash radio is hard to see in the daytime (i opted out of the navigation).