Great car
By Allen Fort on
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
Wow!! What is there not to say about this car. I've had it for almost a year and already put 16k on the thing. I can't leave it parked in the driveway, it's just to sexy for that. It definitely needs to be opened up to get best results. I have the fully loaded GTS, has nav, blue-tooth, great system and don't forget the paddle shifters. The new Lancer gets great gas mileage and is extremely fun to drive. I do enjoy the keyless entry, however, don't leave the car on and take the remote out too many times, soon it will tell you the key is missing even though its not. This car is definitely a "Head Turner".
Favorite Features
I definitely like the navigation the most. The keyless entry is cool, no need to have a key, the alarm system is excellent, no one can ever break in without the remote! The paddle shifters are amazing and blue-tooth technology is great for me. Love the MP3 player, records up to 150 cd's.
Suggested Improvements
The MP3 player cannot record MP3 cd's. Why? I wish it had leather, I was debating if I wanted the one with leather or the one with nav. It would of been great to get one with all, unless the dealership lied!