2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Review: Fun for Teen

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Review

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

GTS Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Fun for Teen
By Hadeswolf on

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Had the GTS CVT for over half a year now, and I have to say, this car is extremely fun to drive. I paid a tad too much for this car, but it was worth every single penny. This car is great, looks aggressive, perfect for those teenage drivers like myself. Although I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the engine power, it's a blast to drive. The 152 hp engine could be a little better, certainly the 09 GTS with the 2.4 L 168 hp engine will be much faster. The fuel economy is rather good on this car. I get about on average 21 to 22 MPG. But for me this is hard to obtain because as a teenage driver, accelerating slowly doesn't give me a rush of adrenaline.

The navigation system, and the sound package. The 600 watt sound system will give u the thrill. The handling on this car is superb. It can take corners easily. The sport tuned suspension is a great addition to this 08 Lancer.

Engine power and maybe reduce the engine noise. The noise when accelerating is rather noisy, but that's nothing the 600 watt sound system can't fix.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review