Best car I have ever owned
By jgskains on
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
Although the it didn't have the horsepower I was looking for, it more than made up for it in every other aspect. It was more comfortable than other cars in its class. It was quick, fun, and handled like a dream. It never gave me any trouble and aside from the color I got stuck with I had no regrets. I don't recommend the automatic transmission I read lots of complaints about a lack of power. But my 5 speed had plenty of power. In the end it proved itself to be extremely safe. After hitting a retaining wall and rolling mine 3 times I walked away with out injury. I love this car and I will miss this car. Eventually I will come back to this car.
Favorite Features
***Handling*** * Fuel mileage never lower than 25 and as high as 33 * Reliability * Temperature controlled A/C * Ability to lock the doors with the doors open. * No trunk arms coming down into the storage space. * Bluetooth on the steering wheel * Comfort, the most comfortable car I have owned even on long trips and in the back. * Plenty of room front and back * Purchase price and cost of ownership * Backseat comfortable even for me @ 6' 1"
Suggested Improvements
I would really love a RWD version or AWD (without the high price tag).