2008 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:
Silver
By turbodreams on 10/28/08 21:40 PM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Have this car in Silver without a wing. The wingless lancer looks classy especially in silver. Added limo tints to the back half of the car. This adds amazing privacy for that luxuriously large back seat area (if ya know what I mean). Also if you take time to notice, the fabric used for the seats is perfect and very cleanable (much better than leather would be). I couldn't ask for sportier gauges. Thanks Mitsubishi. If 152 HP isn't enough, slap an intake an exhaust on it, you'll pass TCs, Civics and Mazda 3s. I must say when driving this car, I feel very in control of it. Many other cars don't compare. I adore my cars spacious interior so much. It's not just a car. It's an adventure. Thanks Mitsubishi.

What an Awesome Car
By simon on 04/08/08 08:15 AM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

What a great car! It is excellent quality, fun to drive, great auto and it is so small and quiet. It is very quick too and you do not know that you are doing 75-80 mph at times! There is plenty of room for four and luggage and it carries them superbly. The sound system is excellent for a factory sound unit and really can be turned up. A joy to own.

A Mitsubishi Lancer DE
By BeGood on 05/10/07 16:23 PM (PDT)

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer DE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase. The size is deceiving, the car has lots of room in the cab and trunk. Compared to my 2003 Galant ES, this car is a generation better in technology. However, the Galant is better (fun and comfort) to drive and has better fuel economy. Having said that, this car holds its own in terms of performance and comfort. The interior is basic. Cheap looking/feeling fabrics and hard edged plastics. Not a lot of amenities such as an additional power outlet (option), covered storage, arm rests, seat adjustments (has fore/aft & back tilt), coin holder, etc. I have to step back and tell myself that I purchased this car as a beater to drive to work.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.