Used 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer SE Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:

Love my Lancer 3

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

As of October 2010 with over 55,000 miles still loving my 2006 Lancer SE. I had to get new tires at 50,000 miles and the brakes are about due for service (at 58,000 miles!!). I used to tell people my 1993 Honda Civic was the best car I ever owned, but I think my Lancer has beat it. Nothing but regular maintenance after 55,000 miles and 4 years, incredible!

Comfortable interior, handling.

More horsepower, better mileage.* *( this is more a reflection of the industry in general, than Mitsubishi Motors) The '93 Civic referenced above got over 40 mpg highway, 36 mpg city, whereas my Lancer tops out At 34 mpg highway. Still love it!!

Love my lancer 2

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After 25,000 miles I had to update my review of my 2006 Lancer SE. Still love it! After reading reviews of Honda Fit and Kia Rio5 (by the way my first choices), reviews cite poor mileage (well below EPA estimates), and some quality issues with the Kia. My Lancer is still running strong, I've done nothing but regular maintenance, and even though I was originally disappointed with the mileage, after further research it looks good (above average). My Mitsubishi has been very reliable

Giving Leeway
By justicopimp

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I thought that the car was very much a cheap and quick rip off. I wish I had seen this before I bought it because I now know it thoroughly. It is quick through town, but has slow acceleration on the highways.

The handling, manual transmission, clutch give, and the available colors.

Too much to be improved.

Fantastic
By Tam

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fantastic. It has zip, is very comfortable, and has tons of room in the back. The trunk is a nice size. With the price of gas, the Lancer is the auto to own. Having had Honda's, Fords, VW's, and a gas hog Jeep, this is my best decision yet. The only thing that would make it better, hmm... perhaps add cup holders in the back.

Add cup holders in the back and lighted mirrors above dash (for us girls).

Love My Lancer SE

2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Being a former Kia owner I was shopping for a new Kia, but found a great deal on a Lancer SE. It was a great decision! It rides great, has all the options I wanted, and gets good gas mileage. Although the Edmunds.com review cites poor acceleration as a drawback, they must have tested an automatic, I think my five speed is pretty peppy.

I like how it has power everything (including the sunroof), a great stereo, good acceleration with the manual transmission, a great ride, and a good warranty.

None