2003 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:
Great Little car
By Seaaa on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased the OZ manual, as a economy alternative to our 2002 Suburban. It is just that and more. My wife and I now race to drive it first, it is fun to drive, only 120 HP but feels like more, we have all the option on it, but most came standard (AC,poer window, power locks, cruise control,variable wipers delays...) the sun roof is great, and works smoothly. The rear seats easily accomodate full grown adults! I have been in some mid size cars where fitting in the back is a tight squeeze. The design is definitly sport, as well as the steering. So far we really enjoy the car and performance.

Love it!
By Lex81 on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have always driven low small cars, for I only use them to go to work. My last car was a Doge Shawdow. I had that car 10 years. The body went but the engine never gave me one bit of trouble. That engine was made by Mitsubushi. I decided to try the whole Mitsubushi car this time.

Beautiful Car!
By CandiGirli2128 on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have not had this car very long but i love it already! It is perfect for anyone that loves to drive luxury cars without the luxury car price!!

A Winner!
By Jamis on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After purchasing my Lancer OZ i realized that it isnt that bad driving a sedan. i am more of a truck girl. the Lancer performs excellent on both highway and city streets and with fuel prices soaring the Lancer is just an all around winner!!

A couple more ponies
By T Man on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have the 2003 modle grey in color and I love driving it. It handles like a dream and when you get up and going you don't even feel your true speed so the cruse is very handy.

I love my Lancer!
By lisnun on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my Lancer in February of 2002. The reason for my low mileage is because I only drive it to and from work and occasionaly elsewhere. I love everything about it, except the fact that it is only a 2 cylinder. The "pickup" could be better only because it is very slow while going up hills. I have to get up to 45mph to get to 40 mph! That is the only thing I can say that I am not happy with. As far as everything else goes, I think it is an excellant car for me!!

The Lancer Rocks!
By Kid Lancer 7 on 09/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've been a fan of the mitsubishi Lancer / evolution series for a long while. I felt i just had to own one. VERY roomy for its size. Lots of space in the trunk. Very comfortable to drive and loads of fun. I Thought it could be just a tad bit faster than what it is. BUt with some basic Modifications, this thing will tear up the road! Great car if u don't like Honda Civics (like myself!). Id recommend this to anyone 18-29 yrs old, Anyone that wants to customize an import car, or any one that wants an excellent car, with out spending a a fortune!

Dream car
By MochaMint on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutely LOVE this car! No, it's not a race car (yet), but the handling of it is incredible. The body is sharp, and it's so quiet, even at high speeds. The Lancer is very quickly going to become more popular than the Civic.

My Mitsubishi
By MagickalDragyn on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This has been the most fun I've had in a car. I have teenage children, and the rear leg room is the best we've found in a midsize car.

Mitsubishi ES Lancer Automatic
By dinh on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Best car for the monney. Better look than CIVIC , TOYOTA, NISSAN