2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Consumer Reviews 6

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer - Consumer Reviews

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:
Nice little sedan
By EW1328 on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Good handling. Not the fastest in its class but very quick off the line. Love the styling. The car feels bigger than it is on the highway, very stable and quite if you keep it under 110km/h (70mph). Impressive standard equipment. One bonus is you don't see youself come and go on the road like civic or corolla. Best kept secret in the small car market.

LANCER LOVER
By KEN K on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I TEST DROVE CIVIC, PROTEGE AND COROLLA FIRST. LANCER IS THE BEST COMBINATION 0F BUILD QUALITY, SMOOTH RIDE, GOOD HANDLING AND POWER. LANCER IS ALSO THE QUIETEST CAR BY FAR!

lancer
By leeannbarry on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is the best car I've ever owned. I've owned 14 cars in the last 6 years. I've also couped it up with a a lot of accessories to the car, put a big stereo in my c

favorite car in the world!!
By shonyboy on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

the mitsubishi lancer is an awsome car! its quick,agile,and comfertible.there is nothing to hate about thiscar.from its sleek and sporty design,to it its torquey and smooth reving engine.this car is the best!its very roomy and has a huge trunk.its a great family car,as well as a great tuner car!if your looking for a car with good milage,speedy acceleration,and a smooth ride,this is the car for you!

Great Car
By Moongoose on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After wrecking my first oz lancer and coming out unscratched, I instantly bought a new one. The car is a blast to drive, and with intake, exhaust, and cams you can get it running at almost 200 hp for under an extra 1000 dollars. It handles great, rides extremely smoothly, has great after market potential, looks nice, and best of all, is cheap to maintain. I highly recommend this car, especially with Mitsu's current incentives.

its good but not that good.
By johnson2003 on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like the car but again it doesnt have enough power. You think if it was going to be a more expensive model then the ES they should have done more to it then put rims on it, oz floor mats and a sticker on the trunk lid.Im not too fond of the wing or the front grill. Lastly the stock shift knob weighs like 15 pounds. I had to change mine out with one from a 95 civic.

New Ride :)
By DRUPPYWORLD on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great car, love interior features... doesnt have awesome pick-up. I own automatic... After hitting the full pedal... I hit major lag around 40 something... and there is slow recovery another very minor lag at around 60.. Once on crusing speed great control... On freeways gets little.. Well it is lightweight.. Brakes are Great And Drove 300 miles other day... in 8.6 gallons.. Thats better then company stated.. I dont know how is that possible...

Lancer
By Relic on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer LS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Tested the Civic,slightly more money,I found it less refined.The Lancer beat it ,in my eyes.Thats coming from a guy who just bought an Odyssey.

Good Stuff
By C.D. on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just got a new one, so far it is great. Smallish engine but enough power to move when it has to. But the big test is how it handles in the snow, won't find that out for a couple months!

GOOD CAR
By LIDYPR on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. IT'S REALLY COOL TO DRIVE AND IT IS REALLY ENJOYABLE TO HAVE. I BEEN REALY HAPPY SINCE I HAVE IT THE CAR IS GOOD ON GAS AND ALL THAT WONDERFUL THINGS. IF PEOPLE ASK ME WHAT TYPE OF CAR THEY SHOULD BUY I'LL SAY THE MITSUBISHI LANCER.